::Find Mii::

|
Looking chic doesn't have to cost a fortune.
Thrifting has become this kind of trendy thing for some,
but for MOST of us, we have always been thrifty.
...it just wasn't a thought to say,
"HELLOOO I got this blah blah blah from the thrift store."

For people who are just now beginning to go thrifting I have a few tips!

~Sift through the racks; if you don't have a lot of time on your hands,
go in with an idea of what you want

~Ladies, sizing was soo different back in the day and you may get confused with what size you will need at times; if you are thinking of buying a blazer slip it on real quick and see if it is the right fit for you

~You want to get a great find, that's what it's all about;
look for unique pieces and trendy elements from the past to enhance your look

~Begin to know your way around, it makes for an easier shopping experience.
They all are pretty much set up the same way

~I'm always down for a bargain, sometimes the item you may want to purchase will be discounted depending on the item itself or how long it has been in the store


I hope this is a great start for you guys. If you have any further questions I'll be glad to answer them just send me an email and I'll get right back with ya!

Mii in my thrifted look!!!





I wore this ensemble to my sister's high school graduation last week.

::Blouse, Trousers, Belt, Earrings-Thrifted, Timepiece-Betsey Johnson,
Ring-Baker's, Pumps-Steve Madden::


::CheckingOut::

3 comments:

RMC said...

hey krystle! your outfits are always so cute. i love how you mix vintage pieces with today's trends. your style is eclectic and one-of-a-kind. you're truly an inspiration.

Jessica Monique said...

I love this!! the shirt is awesome!

Candi said...

I love the blouse especially! This is a great find!