:: See Spot ::

|



I'm behind on posts, I've got to do better, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

 Forever21 was definitely spot on when making these Miu Miu inspired Mary Jane platforms.
They aren't the most comfortable shoes in the world, but we all suffer for fashion right? Paired with a sheer tank, lace bra, distressed jeans, thrifted belt and bag (which I LOVE) I was ready for shopping with my sister.

I want to thank everyone who entered the PinkVELVET Giveaway!!!
Based off the comments I recieved a winner was randomly chosen. I loved reading
everyone's response and how they would wear the earrings!
Annnd the winner is.....Dip-tea!!!


Thanks again, there will be more!!! xoxo

::CheckingOut::

2 comments:

diptea said...

Love the outfit! The shoes are gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

This is very unique! I love it.