:: GRAViTY ::

|
It's been a while but well worth the wait...








I went out Thanksgiving night with some friends and had a great time. I got to see my homie Victoria of fashionequalslove.com and we totally took advantage of the location!






Victoria is wearing the infamous Jeffrey Campbell Lita! Love them on her!



I'm wearing thrifted earrings, a vintage 1980s Flightsuit where I took in the leg opening to get the look I wanted (the pants originally stopped at my ankles), F21 scarf worn as a belt, Rock&Republic pumps, and a MirrorCheck Brooch I hand made. 


::CheckingOut::

4 comments:

Whitney Sherrell said...

This is one of my fav posts so far! Love what you did with the jumpsuit!

Whitney

http://mystylishfriends.blogspot.com/

Ateyaa said...

You look good girl

KimG said...

YOU LOOK SOOOO PRETTY GIRL! IM SO PROUD OF U, ILY!

Sheli said...

you guys look great! I loove the outfits