:: DREAMER ::

|










I'll be catching up on posts for the next few days. I've been out of town working with the majorettes I coach, in addition to celebrating my birthday. Thanks to everyone who sent me emails, facebook messages, called, sent text messages, and tweeted me well wishes!!! You are greatly appreciated. I may post pics from both but I'm not sure yet...gotta think about it lol. Anywho I took these pics before I left. I love these pants SO much! They are extremely comfortable and the high waist takes me in! And yea...I'm still swooning over my NineteenTwentyNine feather earring!
Check me out wearing it previously in ::WiTH LoVE::!!
::CheckingOut::

13 comments:

Thad1906 said...

You know I adore you right? ;) Beautiful Post Ms. Griggs

Anonymous said...

Really nice ensemble, the trousers are HAUTE!

http://noirlabelle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

cute fit

iky said...

i love the pants and earring

Unknown said...

Those pants are perfect on you! I love the color and the fit.

Toria said...

Super cute outfit!! :)
~Toria

www.bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

Josine Luxanette said...

Love your outfit doll especially those pants...Gorgeous!*

xXx

Fashion Pad said...

Super cute style! Love the bright colors and head piece.

www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

Abby said...

Now, you know I need those pants. Give em! lol.

www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

Dhalia Edwards said...

You're very beautiful.

Dhalia

AngeliK hAlo said...

your fashion always tell an artistic story..great fashion combonation Soror!! Love the outfit & hair!!

Lady Style Pro said...

Girlie you are sooooo beautiful!!!!! Your outfit has an indian flare lovey lovey