:: LEOPARD SPOTS ::

|

I've been thinking about this outfit for a while...haven't worn it yet, but putting this style board together has got me super excited about it! Leopard and polka dots, different...but I like it.

1. Mink Pink Polka Dot Blouse. Get it from Nasty Gal or Free People.
2. RAG & BONE Crimson Skinny Corduroy Pants.                               
3. ASOS Modern Armour Cuff Bracelet.                                                 
4.
Opening Ceremony Jinx Sunglasses in Tortoise.                                
5. Steve Madden Madee in Leopard. Find a similar style here.              

::CheckingOut::
                           

2 comments:

decked out said...

Love that combination. Great look

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I'd rock this entire collection tip to toe! DYING over those gorgeous red cords! You've got exquisite taste!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you'll be back to visit sometime!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture.com