::SHOP IT TO ME::

|
Hey guys recently I became a Shop It To Me Trendsetter!

Shop It To Me is the best way to find out if the merchandise you love
to purchase is ever on sale! All I had to do was enter a little info about the designers and brands
I love, and I could even narrow the sale search down to what sizes I'm looking for.
Once they have that info you can recieve Salemail which is a personalized email containing
all the wonderful deals they find online for you! This is great if you are an avid online
shopper or just don't time to find the bargains or discount codes to enter upon checkout,
they find that for you too!

Here are a few "steals" from my Salemail!!


Ray-Ban Summer Wayfarer from Asos.com
Reg: $193.72
Sale: $144.87



Dress by Motel from Topshop
Reg: $70.00
Sale: $34.00



Sleeveless leather hoodie from Topshop
Reg: $180.00
Sale: $60.00




Marc B** Snake print quilted bag from French Connection
Reg: $90.00
Sale: $44.00



Leather Jacket from French Connection
Reg: $598.00
Sale: $269.99


If you want to find deals like this and more I suggest signing up! You won't regret it!


::CheckingOut::

1 comments:

jazz6389 said...

LOVE THE GRAPHIC DESIGN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KRYSTLE:-)