::ZENO, The City, & Mii::

|

Tuesday night I had the pleasure of hosting a viewing party for the season finale of The City,
courtesy of MyZENO and Alison Brod PR

 


 Since my birthday was the weekend before (July 10th) it was only fitting that I coupled the viewing party with my birthday celebration. As we gathered in the name of Fashion, Friends, and The City, we said goodbye to The Hills, but were already excited to see what the next season of The City will bring!


::For Your Viewing Pleasure::




 

::The Gift Bag::

MyZENO sent a care package that included a few Whitney Port's favorite things for 6 of my lovely guests to enjoy!


 


                            

ZENO HOT SPOT
Pop Chips (never fried. never baked.)
Fresh Soy Face Cream
Spearmint Orbit Gum
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Smith's Rosebude Salve
Havaianas Flip Flops

Since I had more guests, I created more gift bags and included a variation of the following:

Smashbox Mini Lipgloss
OPI Mini Pots of Nail Polish
Fragrance Hand Sanitizer
Hand Lotion
Neutrogena Make Up Remover Wipes
More Orbit Gum
Assorted Candy

I also hand made all of my guests a Mini ::MirrorCheck:: Brooch to match the one I wore that night!



 ::More Photos::




I want to thank my fave Southern Fashion Bloggers for coming through!


Fashion=Love ::MirrorCheck:: TheBlaqueBook

::The Outfit::


 



::Wearing "remodeled" Thrifted Dress, MirrorCheck Brooch, Bakers Pumps::

This dress had been sitting in my closet waiting for the perfect occasion, and with a hem, and a few stitches later I wore it on Tuesday night. Like I said I made the brooch; it's definitely going to be a wardrobe staple from now on.

Special thank you to SydneePaige the Photographer for the night! She's a doll!!

I had sooo much fun Tuesday watching The City, and I am honored that I was chosen to be one of few in the nation to support the ZENO brand by hosting a viewing party in honor of the show.

Follow MyZeno on Twitter
Visit their website for product information!

I apologize for the lengthy post...

::CheckingOut::

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you had an amazing time at your viewing party....we are loving your dress! it is soo cute! you look amazing like always! also those mini mirrorcheck brooches for your guests are such a nice touch! :)

Unknown said...

love, Love, LOVEEEE the brooch!! The miniature ones are gorgeous! Way to brand your name!! MIRRORCHECK!! Two Thumbs Up!!

Anonymous said...

love those brooches smooches