:: fLiPs HAiR ::

|

This past Friday I attended the Homecoming Stepshow of my Alma Mater,
The University of Alabama.
I have to congratulate THE Theta Sigma Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
 on winning FIRST place!
The ladies of TS also incorporated MirrorCheck brooches into their show costume!



 
 I had so much fun reliving my college experience for a couple of days.
It was refreshing to spend time with friends I haven't seen in years!


~Details on the Outfit~

The Top ~ $19 Thrifted

The Skirt ~ $5.50 F21

Flipping/Whipping hair all night to Willow Smith in an outfit that cost me $25 ~ Priceless





i LOVE this song! I whip my hair in my S L e e P #itsNothing

::CheckingOut::


6 comments:

Shatara said...

You look so effin spicy...Love it!

latoya said...

Never would have guessed your fit was only $25!

Lorna "Lolo" Finn said...

I friggin love this honey...you look like an ivy leaf...its precious!!!

Anonymous said...

You look SO gorgeous! Kudos on the thrifted top and hooray for sorority love.

Sheli said...

You Look great!!!! I can't believe that top was thrifted!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Keep up the good work