:: P O W E R ::

|






::Random Lace Corset, Blazer-F21, Power Skirt-BCBG MaxAzria, Necklace-Buckle, Ring-Lotus Boutique, Shoes-Aldo::
 It's always fun to celebrate birthdays and special occasions. Recently I haven't been out much, but I found time to hang out with a few friends to celebrate life and friendship over dinner.
Let me be the first to say that in the city where I live, I have absolutely no business whatsoever trying to wave down a taxi, but I felt in the moment so I had to get that last shot. 
Just had the urge to be extra, that's all. :o)


Anywho, I should not be blogging right now, but I had to do this outfit post before it got too old.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!


Don't forget you have until October 6th to enter the MELANIE MARiE Giveaway!
More details HERE


::CheckingOut::

1 comments:

Ivan McK said...

Thanks for the post...you look O-mazing! That corset and striped skirt combo is to die for! *faints*

...not to mention the shoes. Clear plastic platforms?! Pardon me as I go into "foot fetish mode." LOL

+8!3