:: Mii TIME ::

|
:: Graphic by Elijah McCreary Jr. ::

Hey guys!

 I have had my blog for a year today!

When I first started MirrorCheck, I would have never imagined that I would have the amount of support and number of readers that I do today. This hasn't been easy and I haven't been the most consistent with posts BUT when I do post, it's of quality and each post has a meaning. I will NEVER post anything that I haven't taken the time to research and feel comfortable putting the MirrorCheck brand behind it. So with all that I would like to say THANK YOU
to everyone who reads, comments, bashes, loves, follows, and etc!!
Just you coming by to see what's going on my blog means alot to me. :)

What's next you may ask?!? Well, at the start of the new year, I will be revealing "Something New" to the style of MirrorCheck. Expect more outfit posts, editorials from magazines and from my own styling gigs, GIVEAWAYS, and more for the fellas & the ladies!

I HEART YOU ALL!!!!

If you haven't already please follow my blog on BLOGLOVIN,
add me as a favorite on Chictopia, and
follow me on Twitter @KrystleMii!

Also if you like the graphic above be sure to email Elijah at emjrdesigns@gmail.com



::CheckingOut::

2 comments:

Mommie Dearest said...

I am so proud of you and your accomplishments..

2011 is your year!

annie griggs said...

God hAS SMILED ON YOU YOUNG LADY OF POISE, BEAUTY AND GRACE. You are blessed with a special eye of style and fashion. The Best is yet to come in 2011. BRING IT MIRRORCHECK! WALK INTO YOUR SEASON. YEY! Happy Blogaversary!!