:: IMAGE ::

|
Hey guys! I have been in Atlanta since Thursday for business and pleasure. Now that I'm finally home to a stable internet connection, I can post my New Year's Eve pics! :)

What's a NYE outfit without glitz, Glam, and MIRRORS!!!?







My dress is by Fhonia Ellis, the latest designer I featured in an ::In The Mirror:: post.
When I first saw this dress I knew had to wear it for New Years! Thanks FHONIA!!!
Baker's shoes, Suede clutch from Aldo, and Swarovski Hyacinth Blue Ring.


ALSO, I know I had asked for you guys to submit photos of your NYE outfits, but somehow when I thought I saved them to my phone when I was out of town they actually didn't save :( and on top of that I deleted the emails ugh! Don't worry there will be more opportunites in the near future, but I really do appreciate those who submitted photos.

Happy New Year!!!!

::CheckingOut::



10 comments:

Alisha Bright said...

girl you look HOT..!! on fire..!

Anonymous said...

you look very glamorous, love the hair!

LoveNWright said...

Okay, so...this dress has me with a jaw dropped!! The asymmetrical feel the exposed back - WURK!
Kay

www.lovenwright.blogspot.com
hair .|. finance .|. womanhood

emjrdesigns said...

OUCH..you killing it KM

Lorna "Lolo" Finn said...

Yes Ma'am!!!! YASSSS YOU BETTER WORK!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay see that is how you start your year! Hot!

-dyshaun

Shop It To Me said...

This dress is FABULOUS! Looking glamorous as ever -- love it.

xx Shop It To Me

Anonymous said...

I really want that dress..how much?

Tiffanie M. said...

I was looking for a dress like this for New Year's!! Something that just said, "Yes, I'm the ish and I know it!!" You look AMAZING!