:: WILL YOU ::

|
One of my friends invited me out for dinner Friday night. I was excited because she had just shared with me the news of her engagement! Soo here I am thinking we were going to have a nice dinner together and discuss her wedding plans....Yeah we did but there was a little surprise waiting for me and eight of her other friends once we arrived... :)



Of course I said YES! I'm so happy for her!!!!!!
And I get to style her and the bridal party! It's going to be FAB!

Here's what I wore that night...if I would have known I was going to be receiving such
fantastic news I would have dressed differently. :(





::CheckingOut::


1 comments:

Whitney Sherrell said...

That was a great way to ask you all to be bridesmaids! Very cute.

Love your boots, btw!

Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com