:: DESERT PLACE ::

|






[Please] do not look at me, [she said, for] I am swarthy. [I have worked out] in the sun and it has left its mark upon me. My stepbrothers were angry with me, and they made me keeper of the vineyards; but my own vineyard [my complexion] I have not kept.
Song of Solomon 1:6

Here's the second installment of vintage dresses that I took out for a shoot. Isn't it gorgeous!

*********

Keep your faith and everything will fall into place. Trust in God to see you through.
My thoughts and prayers go out to those in Joplin, MO. God Bless!

::CheckingOut::

9 comments:

DiNaira said...

I love the photos...the dress...the look!!!! Gon My fav!!!

Daron D. said...

I love the look hunny!!

Whitney Sherrell said...

These photos are GREAT! Love the look and the scenery! Great job!

Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Looooove this dress! It looks spectacular on you! Great shots as well!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Follow each other?

kamilahperry said...

I love the dress! It has that vintage Victorian feel. Very lady like.

kamilahperry said...

I love the dress! It has that vintage Victorian feel. Very lady like.

Chic Therapy said...

would love to feature your style on my blog...let me know if you'd like that chictherapyonline@gmail.com ;-)

Ashley said...

The photography on these photos is outstanding!! Love the dress :)