:: IMPACT ::

|
Words can't explain the overflow of emotions I have been experiencing since my last blog post. As I say that, so much has changed around me and I can't tell you all enough how blessed I am today.

On April 27, 2011 I watched the news cover severe weather, as a massive tornado swept across two cities that are so near and dear to me. Birmingham, AL - The city where I was born and grew up in. Tuscaloosa, AL - A city where I learned about living on my own, met soooo many of my friends,
 and most importantly graduated from college.

You never know what devastation is until you see it with your own eyes.

I took a creative break from ::MirrorCheck:: but before I get back to posting again, I want to take time out to ask my readers to find it in your hearts to donate to the relief efforts in place to help the victims of the most recent natural disasters that have affected the south.
Please use the links below to make your donation.
Even though it has been weeks since the storm, there is still a long road to full recovery.


THANKS!!!

::CheckingOut::

0 comments: