:: FEROCIA COUTURA ::

|



:: Off-white suiting paired with a touch of red, accessorized in Swarovski jewels, & Cynthia Rowley shades ::


"Ferocia Coutura is that inner diva that everyone has, no matter what size you are or what style you may currently possess." -- Christian Siriano from his book "Fierce Style"




(On Right) A selection of Christian Siriano's Spring 2012 Collection
 



Being the only person at this event who was dressed in an off-white ensemble, I caught Christian's eye and was asked by him if he could take a picture of me on his personal phone. FAB! I wish you guys could see all the people behind him who were looking as shocked as I was feeling LOL. Gotta love favor!
 
Christian Siriano & I

 Gus Mayer held its 2nd Annual "Gus Mayer Goes Pink" Fashion Show on Tuesday night benefiting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation of Alabama. This year featured Christian Siriano's Spring 2012 collection recently shown at NYFW. Let me just say attending this show was well worth it! I saw his collection via video on style.com after its debut, but nothing can compare to actually seeing it in person. Simply amazing! The event was very well put together, and it was quite refreshing to be around sooo many people who understand "real" fashion. My outfit for the night was definitely a hit. I have been wanting to do a full suited look like this for a while now. So glad I chose that night to wear it...Having my picture taken by Christian Siriano wasn't all that bad either ;-) 

::CheckingOut::

9 comments:

Whitney Sherrell said...

Wow. That was an awesome compliment to your style. Love the suited look!

Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Loving the look!!!
I'm new on the blogging scene! Check me out here

Clara Turbay said...

You are so luck with your great taste and style.

http://paqutevistasbien.blogspot.com

Tierra said...

You look like a showstopper honey! I'm so jealous, I've been a fan of Christian since Project Runway.. go girl!

Kimberly said...

GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING! =]]]

Anonymous said...

say if this outfit was a basketball, SLAMB DUNK BABY!!!!!!!!!

E. Louise said...

wow!! That is Awesome! Style Recognizes style!

www.shapelylouise.com

E. Louise
Thanks for visiting my Blog! I'm trying to the follow button for yours but I can't find it... =(

Ariel said...

You looked fierce. I love this. The shades were the perfect touch!