:: SPOILED & FABULOUS ::

|
Sunday I had the pleasure of providing my styling skills to Priya Mittlemark of Puppy Luv Glam. She has designed a line of girls clothing from newborn to juniors sizes with her love for dogs in mind. Providing styles like tees, tanks, dresses, thermals, and hoodies there is something for every girl.


Priya is inspired by her philanthropic endeavors in animal rescue, hence the idea for an insignia of a puppy gracing the front of every item crowned in light pink Swarovski crystals with the tag line "Spoiled and fabulous". I will say that working with 12 kids, having multiple dogs on set AND in the shot was challenging, but I prevailed and I sooo enjoyed this experience. The set was AMAZING! We were at this old log cabin home turned modern chic. Chandeliers, different color rooms, four floors, the wooden impressions in the doors gave the home a fabulous feel. Overall it was an excellent experience. :)


::CheckingOut:: 

0 comments: