:: FEELING PASTEL ::

|




Hello! I hope you all are well and having a great Spring season thus far! There has been so much going on with me in the last two months (March & April) and I can't wait to share all the great news and new ventures with you guys. So stay tuned, but until then bask in the presence of this new style post I'm giving to ya. This was my outfit post fashion show styling on Sunday night. The show was a benefit for Tornado relief of the 2011 storms that ripped through the South. I had an amazing time working with a few new faces and some familiar. I wore a vintage pastel pink & grey printed blouse, pearl accessories, lilac jeans, and a pair of very cute grey and pink wedges. Super cute styling attire and very comfortable too. Well I'm out ladies and gents. Be blessed!! 
Don't forget to find me on Instagram "krystlemii" I'll be happy to have you :)



               


::CheckingOut::


2 comments:

LadiG said...

so so cute shoes and complete look is great!!!!!!!!!!!!e

Lady Style Pro said...

You are so beautiful to me!!!! The outfit is so cute and the shoes are rapping girl!