:: TRANSITION ::

|

First post since moving to the "Queen City"- Charlotte, NC.
Though I've only been here a week, I have thoroughly enjoyed getting aquainted with the city. Sometimes you don't know why God takes you the scenic route before he places you where he wants you to be, and I'm ok with that. This transition is going to be a great one, and it's just the first of many things I have had brewing up my sleeves that I'll be sharing with you all. But anyway less about that, and more about this outfit! I spent Friday afternoon running errands for our Memorial Day cookout (hope everyone had a great holiday!). Styled in a vintage black & creme polka dot blouse, red skinnies from Express, Chinese Laundry lace up booties, handbag c/o my favorite Aldo location. Like this outfit and don't want to wear heels?

::Checking Out::

6 comments:

Valerie said...

You've moved?!? Congrats!! :(
Love the outfit!! :D

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!!! Nice combination You really rock Difinitely can style

Lady Style Pro said...

Enjoy your move! Rock who you are KRYSTLE MICHELLE THE TRENDY HIGH FASHION VINTAGE STYLIST and more that you are. WALK IT, STLYE IT, YOU ARE IT!!!!!!!! Caint wait to see your spread in a magazine. Yeah!!!

TatianaInFlux said...

Lovely outfit, and congrats on your change of scenery! Can't wait to see what's next for you. :)

DOM P~ said...

I am happy for you, but this news also makes me sad.