:: VINTAGE IN NODA ::

|






Saturday I went over to the historic arts district known as NODA here in Charlotte. If you've ever been to Little Five Points in Atlanta, it's pretty much the same kind of area. Nestled in this kitschy location, I visited one of the best vintage shops ever to date as far as ease of shopping. It was called Hong Kong Vintage. Everything was color coordinated by item of clothing, I was really impressed. So if you're ever in town, give them a visit...I approve :)
I wore a denim shirt...I don't remember where I got it & vintage cream lace top with a sheer (you can't really see that it's sheer in the pics) striped maxi skirt c/o Icon Boutique.

Follow me on Instagram: KrystleMii

 
::CheckingOut::


3 comments:

Domonique said...

Organized, cute, color coordinated that's my kinda vintage shop!! I love the skirt and you look beautiful as always girlie!

Lady Style Pro said...

Beautiful colors the scenery blends well, and u look Great!! As always Bring us more cause you got it!!! Did you say that skirt was se throuh with shorts OMG!!! Rock Michelle Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love that dress!!!
http://worldoffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/