:: SKIRTING AROUND ::

|







:: Blouse - Vintage, Skirt - BeBe, Shoes - Aldo ::

You guys ever had an item in your closet that you just couldn't part with?
Well here's my story. This was the first time I have EVER worn this skirt and I have had it in my possession for over 5 years!!I purchased it while I was in college, and have kept it with me all this time, moving from city to city..new with the original tag still attached!
I have attempted to wear it plenty of times in the past, I just never went through with the outfit.
There were also many moments when I would purge my closet and want to donate it.
Something in me just decided to keep it, and well...I'm so glad I did.
I love this outfit and the color pairing! :)

::CheckingOut::


4 comments:

Unknown said...

such a lovely ensemble. glad you never gave up on that skirt! i have 30/60/90 day rules for my closet so I would have chucked it by now or really forced myself to wear it.

KANY kane said...

Swish swish Love the skirt and blouse and shoes . Great colors lovy

Mr DK said...

I like the legs and the skirt with the hair, the face and shirtand de shoes. Girl you so fine!!!