:: PRINT ON PRINT IN PARIS ::

|
In the words of Audrey Hepburn..."Paris is always a good idea." 



:: Blazer-Zara, Top-Express, Skirt-Rachel Roy, Bag & Accessories Aldo, Ballet Flats-Mine ::

Even on a semi cloudy day Paris is still such a beautiful city! I took a Eurostar train to Paris
from London and had the time of my life! The amazing architecture, shopping, dining,
and night life had me smiling the entire time. Let me just say that shopping overseas was
insanely amazing. It's their season of "Summer Sales" and the sale dates are set by the government. Stores are offering sale items up to 70% off. Think of it as an American
Black Friday for a week long...pretty good, I know. :)


 
Such class and beauty...the view from my Parisian hotel.


Paris' "Love Locks" on a bridge over the Seine River.



I had a great time overseas, but nothing can compare to the simple things about
the "States" that I love and missed so much while I was away. But with that, traveling opens
your eyes to other cultures, and I can't wait to see more of the world. Until next time, au revoir!

 ::CheckingOut::

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your outfit, great blog! I'm following!
(\ /)
( . .)
c(”)(”)
http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

Key said...

Ekkkkkkkkkkk! Love, love, love your photos...I want to see more! Glad you had a good time; you look awesome!