:: SEVEN :: TEN ::

|
While in London, I celebrated my birthday!




Overlooking a breathtaking night view of the city, my friends and I enjoyed dinner at Paramount Restaurant. I had asparagus soup, lamb, and a trio of sorbet! It was beyond delicious.


I posted this photo to my Instagram account...
I had no idea that they were going to bring out a candle with my dessert.
My sneaky friends planned it all lol I love those girls to pieces! :)


After dinner we went to the Viewing Gallery, a cocktail and champagne bar located
above the restaurant. I opted for a mini shoot in the staircase leading up to the venue,
with this insane artwork behind me.



I wore a vintage beaded and sequined dress with black pumps and pearl accessories. This dress, like many other vintage pieces in my closet, has been just sitting and waiting for the
perfect night out. I'm happy that it had it's "first go 'round" in London.

If you're in London for the Olympic Games, please visit Paramount! You'll absolutely love it!!!

::CheckingOut::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you are beautiful !!!!!!!

Sharzville said...

Beautiful print on your dress...:)