::SO::OFFICIAL::

|
On Friday night I went to a fashion show that was a Haiti
relief effort birthed by Victoria Sanders.
The venue was amazing and I enjoyed myself. The show highlighted a couple of
boutiques and Birmingham based designers Robert Carter(Cyfari) and Eric Juno(Parade).

Along with the runway show, there was a silent auction where
Bijoux made an appearance and then made its way onto the finger
and neck of the lovely purchasers. (Enjoy!)

I wish I could have gotten  pics of the runway looks(they were cute) 
BUT I didnt...sooo you will just have to look at Mii and analyze what I wore! lol













::Shoes-Michael Kors::


::CheckingOut::


3 comments:

StyleAdvocators said...

Great post.. Kudos on the vest again

Victoria said...

Luv the outfit! Thanks for supporting my event can't wait to go shopping this weekend! http://www.fashionequalslove.com

url said...

Love the outfit the setting blends right in . Who was the photographer? The blouse, vest , pants, and boots whole outfit great.