::SPRING::FORWARD::

|
 This weekend I had the opportunity to style Infiniti, in 4 totally
different looks, as she expands her modeling portfolio.
 She's amazing, look out for her!!



 

Spring is approaching and last weekend I bought these cool kicks,
and I could not wait to wear them; a perfect casual addition for the season.





::Cardigan-Ann Taylor Loft, Belt-Vintage, Timepiece-Betsey Johnson, Kicks-UrbanOutfitters::

I had a great time on set and can't wait to see how the photos come out!

::CheckingOut::


1 comments:

t_Q_h said...

I'm loving it! I love all of your action shots. My favorites are the Spring is approaching and the where you're shopping lookin disappointed. I love love love the Rude Boy Post and the show where you styled the female in gold for Ken Lawrence was very similiar to the McQueen collection. You go girl!!! And keep it coming.

LOVVVVVVVVVEEE YOU