: : Vintage : : Therapy : :

|


Recently I have been on a "new" vintage drought...
Fortunately for me, the first day of spring put a little pep in my step
 and sent me out the a search for amazing unknown vintage finds...







I dragged my fairy godmother around with me as I
 searched the city for THE BEST Vintage pieces.

Purchases:
Sea Anemone Bracelet
Daffodil Dress
1980s Purple Flightsuit
Red Cocktail Dress
(pics coming in the near future)











When I left out for the day I was wearing a Navy Blue Boyfriend Timepiece,
BUT quickly ditched it when I discovered the Sea Anemone Bracelet! lol

::Lucite Earrings, Bracelet-Vintage, Skirt~n~Boots-F21::

Note to the non vintage savvy: Everything that is labled "Vintage" can't be revived...
get educated and learn to make great choices when purchasing past decade pieces.

::CheckingOut::




2 comments:

Ken Lawrence said...

Krys Michelle - the blog is sick!

Unknown said...

I love the look in "Vintage Therapy." Nice layering!